Food & Beverage
The food & beverage industry is under constant pressure to meet the demands of consumers, comply with regulations and keep
up with the pace of competition in change. The solution lies in the performance of your people, processes and facilities. GP
Strategies has the end-to-end capabilities needed to provide customized, comprehensive solutions to even the most challenging
issues. From pre-investment studies, and master planning, to full-scale implementation and plant launch support through to
plant optimization, we can support you around the globe with local expertise. Count on us to help you:
- Develop a strategic asset management plan. Support reliable production with a plan covering every element of asset management—human, equipment, design and process.
- Leverage CapEx design and project management expertise. Count on the deep experience of GP Strategies’
Lorien Engineering Solutions team for project implementation, facility and process design,
project management and technical consulting. From new product introductions to technology re-equipping and the scaling up and
consolidation of facilities, we can handle any size project from concept to completion.
- Design an organizational strategy. GP Strategies will analyze your workforce and their job tasks, then partner
with you to design, develop, and execute a strategy to navigate toward your optimized structure.
- Establish equipment-specific process instructions. We’ll merge OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) data with approved systems and
procedures to create fully accessible, equipment specific documentation that builds upon and retains operator knowledge and is
critical to achieving and maintaining efficient outputs.
- Plan and execute plant launches. Count on GP Strategies to relentlessly pursue the integration of your people, processes and technologies to hit your
ROI (Return On Investment) targets and achieve a successful launch.
- Train the organization. Unlock your people’s abilities to support your strategic business objectives through
the delivery of critical training. GP Strategies not only creates and maintains flexible learning management systems, but we also
provide the strategy, staffing, logistics, development and training implementation you need to perform at an optimal level.
Rely upon the proven expertise of a global leader in food & beverage.
With over 3000 training, consulting and engineering professionals around the globe, GP Strategies covers all the bases for your organization’s performance needs. Make us your single source for:
Contact us today to learn more about GP Strategies’ services for the food
& beverage industry: